PS, if you have Direct TV it was on channel 245 here in Iowa.
Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Jordan [mailto:tom...@msn.com]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 10:52 AM
To: 'Antique Phonograph List'
Subject: RE: [Phono-L] Charlie Hummel on TV

Sorry for miss-spelling Charley's name. No offense intended.  I just
happened to see an ad for the show and heard his name mentioned.

Even thought this was an unusual/weird show for showcasing Charley and his
collection and his passion and his extensive knowledge, I thought that
everyone would want to know.
Tom