Another superb grille fabricator is
> Brian Krapes
> 17669 W. 58th Drive
> Golden, CO 80403
briankra...@msn.com

He made a new grille and surround (frame) for my A-250 and was responsive to my
requirement for matching the exact thickness (there were three different
thicknesses used originally on this model), veneered both sides of the fretwork
at my request, and other details that were particular to my early example of
this model.  His work is precise and clean and his rate very reasonable in
relation to the quality of the product.  Naturally, you would need to apply
stain and finish to match your Edison.

Good luck, however you choose.

Andrew Baron
Santa Fe