Welcome Chuck, I am just sending this quick note and will have to try your link
tomorrow.

Way back in the stone age I was casting cylinders with a high speed centrifugal
mold.  The bubbles and other unwanted materials went inward and away from the
recording surface.  I was using melted down Ediphone cylinders so I am looking
forward to reading about your formulations.

As for your Edison Standard Model D, WONDERFUL ! ! !   Nothing brings a smile
to most collectors as when someone has a Phonograph for a family heirloom.

Best wishes,

Al