Greetings!

Well, after several months of hard work, I have finally completed the
last installments of the Columbia Record. You can now purchase the
whole set from 1904-1917.

If you've never heard of the Columbia Record before, it was the house
organ for Columbia dealers, just like the Edison Phonograph Monthly
was to Edison, and the Voice of the Victor was to Victor. We already
have full reprints of the Edison Phonograph Monthly available thanks
to Wendell Moore, and now we can add the Columbia Record to the list.
And with all the publications relating to Columbia that came out in
recent years, these volumes easily compliment them. If you're only
interested in Victor and Edison collectibles and history, these are
also essential to get an idea of what their biggest competitor was
doing.

So now you can now purchase all fourteen volumes from 1904 to 1917.
Prices are $129 US, $169 Canada, $189 International, all postpaid. I
know these may seem a little high, but believe me, these are the
lowest prices I could get them at (600+ sheets with each one spiral
bound). If you can't afford a full set, and only want one or two
volumes, almost all of them are only $14 each with free US shipping.
If you are a library or an institute, I can also ship these in advance
with an invoice enclosed.

If you purchased nine volumes from me last month (only covering 1904
to 1912) you can have the remaining five volumes for $40 US postpaid.
If you also bought some sets from me in January or before, I can also
let you have the remaining volumes at a special price if you email me
for details.

Here is the link to full descriptions and page samples for each volume:

http://www.phonostalgia.com/columbiarecord

Ryan Barna