From: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org [mailto:phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] On
Behalf Of Greg Bogantz
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 5:13 AM
To: Antique Phonograph List
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] JICO "Eagle" Steel Needles?

    Well, silly me, I should have known that Google is my friend.  A little
poking around the internet yields this English language site that describes
the various JICO styli available directly from Japan:

http://stylus.export-japan.com/

And the deluxe S.A.S. models are also available from LP Gear:

http://www.lpgear.com/category/JICO.html

Greg Bogantz