I am interested in selling my phonograph collection.  I would prefer to sell
all to one person as I simply cannot stand to ship things . . . too much time
and stress.  I live on I90 in east/central South Dakota.  Perfect for someone
on the way to Union.  I have around 36 phonographs.  Most are pretty run of the
mill rear mount disc, cylinder, etc.  Best, in my opinion, is a Col BS, Victor
V with oak speartip horn, early Victor III, a Triumph with outstanding pin
striping (not sure if I spelled that right), two replica tinfoils - Ray
Phillips Hardy and Paul G (don't remember his last name but I think he is from
PA area) Gillette . . . along with quite a bit of tinfoil sold several years
ago by a well known collector - and I don't think it is available any more,
along with an assortment of parts and horns.  A few phonographs are uprights
but doubt anyone would be that interested in them although there is a
restorable Puritan Bombay.  I may even be
 interested in parting with my paper ephemera including about 200
original/antique phonograph related photos - most are cabinet card style but
there are some postcards and others, an original phonograph demonstration
handout from the 1880s or 90s, several original phonograph (Valley Forge, etc)
catalogs, letters from dealers, etc.  You would really need to look through the
items when the phonographs are picked up to see if you are interested in the
paper items.
In the past I've posted emails to sell parts of my collections.  My
descriptions are always rather vague at first.  But if someone is interested
then I've sold the items.  In fact I've always sold what I've mentioned.  The
last time was 2 years ago when I sold some parts.  Sold some phonographs about
7 1/2 years ago.  I don't like selling but once I am committed to a sale I
follow through.  I don't think anyone has been disappointed in what they've
bought from me in the past.
My reasons for selling are pretty simple.  Lingering health issues from three
heart procedures in 2 1/2 yrs.  Also I've become interested in other things.
My pc is a piece of crap so it is pretty difficult to send photos.  My daughter
is visiting from out of state next weekend and I am sure she can send some
photos through her cell.  (I don't have one.)  I am busy the next few days so
will not respond to any emails until at least Tuesday night.  I will not take
any phone calls until then either.  I want to be able to send the same email to
anyone interested.  The email will also include my telephone info if someone
wants it.   After that point I will respond to people as they send me emails.
I will email one person at a time and will not play one person off against
another.  If no one is interested in the entire collection of machines I will
consider selling the machines separately or consigning to an auction house like
Stantons.
For those of you concerned about who I am or want to make sure that I exist.
My name is Wayne Holznagel.  You should be able to google me.  I've been around
a while so I'm a known collector.
EMAILS SHOULD BE SENT OFF LIST PLEASE.

<:)>
Wayne H

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is
not to stop questioning.
--Albert Einstein