Although the pictures are pretty terrible, this eBay console is very like the one I mentioned earlier that I have pictures of. The record changer is a Farnsworth P-56 which is a totally unique design and cannot be mistaken for anything else. And the radio dial shows that it is AM and FM with the postwar FM channel numbers. It's all circa 1947.

Greg Bogantz

----- Original Message ----- From: "DanKj" <ediso...@verizon.net>
To: "Antique Phonograph List" <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 12:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Brunswick panatropes (continued)

I think there's one on eebay, right now: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brunswick-radio-with-panatrope-model-t4000-/151052855927

----- Original Message ----- From: <rpm...@aol.com>
To: <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2013 11:41 PM

Wikipedia supports a substantial article about Brunswick (named for its
creator, an emigrant from Switzerland) and its subsequent association with Mr.
Balke and Mr. Collender, all during the 19th century.

It mentions their discs and phonographs. It eventually manufactured other
non-billiard objects too, and the name still does exist and a company
carrying the name Brunswick of course does exist today. There is no mention of
its remaining in the record business or any objects associated with
phonographs after its sale to Warner Brothers ca. 1930 --- although record collectors know that discs with Brunswick labels were manufactured well into the
1930s.

In a message dated 6/4/2013 9:51:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,