http://www.ebay.com/itm/Edison-Gem-Cylinder-Phonograph-With-C-In-Serial-Number-C-Reproducer-Very-Nice-/151080914767

This auction is for the best condition Gem Edison original cylinder player I
have ran across. If you check the picture of the serial plate you will see it
has the C in the serial number. The reproducer is also a C type. The horn is
original and very nice with no dents or dings. I would say the crane is a
reproduction. The paint on the player and the horn is very nice and has a very
nice gloss. The wood case is very fine with no cracks or missing wood. Overall
I can't find much wrong at all. It plays fine and I will include one cylinder
so you can play it as soon as it arrives to you. If you would like to own the
best Gem I have ever seen this is the one. You are buying this vintage Edison
cylinder player in AS IS condition. Having said that we only sell quality
items.  Other items in the pictures are not included in this auction.