Thanks for your suggestion!  Howard expressed to me in the past that he's
not interested in supporting the mid-range machines so I try not to bother
him anymore.  I've reached out to a few other sellers I know in the UK and
will probably try the Netherlands and Germany too, just to widen the
search.

A good idea though.  Sadly a  storage record album isn't quite an EMG or
HMV Lumiere, haha.

Many thanks,

Arvin