Thanks for the informative post. I'm looking forward to this, as I already have the Rounder 3-lp box set of the LOC recordings, and will enjoy the extra stories and songs. I'm guessing, by a cursory look at the extensive track listing, that the 3lp set had been edited from the whole tape of course, but that the songs and stories were excerpted here and there, so that you will obviously listen to the whole thing to get the complete set. The lp set seems to end abruptly with no goodbye or any sort of ending, so it will be good to have the whole thing. Matthew