Penny wise pound foolish is what comes to mind. I have seen other auctions too
from the same guy where he has listed in separate auctions parts from the same
machine to raise his take.

There is a lot of cost involved in making an incomplete and broken machine
complete, but sometimes it is the journey or challenge that makes it fun.
However, often by the time your finished it is more expensive and less original
than if you had bought a better example in the first place.
Bill

Sent from my iPad