As many of you know I have been writing my column “Anything  Phonographic”
for almost 20 years for “In The Groove” – and before that it was
published in a number of newsstand record collectors’ magazines. When In The
Groove
went to bi-monthly, I tried to squeeze in as many reviews as I couldin
allotted three pages, but it was always tough. With the merger of MAPS and APS,
 and the combining of the two journals into “The Antique Phonograph”, a
quarterly  publication, I won’t have as much room and the column won’t be
quite as current.  But I’ve agreed to continue it.
Meanwhile,  I've been doing more and more reviews on Amazon and covering an
even wider range  including CDs of a wide variety of music and DVDs and
books which are not music  related.. If you like my writing and discoveries, I
encourage you to check these  out. The link below will take you to ALL my
reviews and you can bookmark it and  check back weekly if you want. I'm adding
new ones all the  time.
http://tinyurl.com/ltwjys2
I'd  like to also ask that, if you find the reviews helpful,  you click the
 yellow YES button at end of each review – if, of course, you feel the
review was  helpful.. As of today I am Reviewer # 52 (out of 10  million!).
I understand the column I submitted for October ITG will be in the
December TAP to be mailed in November to current members of both MAPS and APS.
The
next issue will be March 2014.
Steve Ramm
“Anything Phonographic” (25 years of sharing reviews and  discoveries”