ARSC puts its membership directory in the members only area and only
currently paid members have access to it. The hardest part of that is keeping
the director up to date.

ARSC has a PUBLIC section with an Audio Restoration and Preservation
Directory (though APS folks will me more interested in phono parts). You can
see
examples at _www.arsc-audio.org_ (http://www.arsc-audio.org)

Steve

In a message dated 11/11/2013 6:46:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,