Not only did we have a very nice copy in our auction that just closed 3 weeks ago, Brian and I featured it in the Bidder Request Show. It sold for $37.87

The next copy I find I'll put on eBay for the benefit of all those who don't get our catalog!

You and everyone else, Brantley! I, too, have been searching for this one. The last one that came up on eBay sold for over $300 - which out bid me.

Cheers!

Will (Chicago, IL)

On Nov 24, 2013, at 2:00 PM, phono-l-requ...@oldcrank.org wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Happy holidays to all.? Does anyone in this group have a nice copy of Midnight, The Stars, and You on 78 rpm?? Please let me know. Thanks!
>
> Brantley

Kurt Nauck
c/o Nauck's Vintage Records & Texas Ready
22004 Sherrod Ln.
Spring, Texas  77389

www.78rpm.com  |  www.TexasReady.net
www.MDADA.org  |  www.NewPledge.org

E-Mail: na...@78rpm.com
Phone: (281) 288-7826  |  Fax: (425) 930-6862

The prudent sees the evil and hides himself, but the naive go on, and are punished for it. - Proverbs 22:3