I thought I’d alert the group that this week I put a few of the  rare VHS
video tape that were produced in 1991 by Ulano Sound Studios  (Academy Award
winners for photography  for  the mega hiit film “Titanic”  under the title
“The Great  Collections”. The “older” collectors among this group may
remember these but  they are probably unknown to the younger members. They were
not heavily marked  at that time and were never made available on DVD. Two
of them show the  ultra-rare machines in the collections of John Woodward
and Fran Merancy and  the third is a how-to-do video class in repairing brown
or black wax cylinders  by Mike Khancilian. I decided it was time to part
with  them.
You can see the Merancy Collection one  at:
http://tinyurl.com/mcbrx5f
And then click on “See Seller’s other auctions” for the other  two.   The
auction ends  Wednesday.
Steve  Ramm