$200 is great unless it has horrible cosmetics and busted springs. Depends upon
whether you want form, function, or both.  You'll want a Peter Wall rebuild of
the reproducer to realize the full acoustic potential, although some ortho
reproducers are passable as-found.

Bass on a credenza is better because the horn is larger, of course.  Not louder
or cleaner, just a little deeper. I had both for a while, side by side, and
there's not all that much difference. You'll love the 8-4 after only having
listened to pre-orthos.

Go check it out and let us know what you find.

Sent from my iPhone

-- Peter
pjfra...@mac.com