Anyone have or have an opinion on these Opera horns from Peru? How are they in
terms of a repro compared to what else is available?

Also, I am wondering who is the best wizard are restoring the original horn. I
have an Opera that came out of a farm auction in MN and the guy was quite handy
and tried a go at fixing it. It has the original decals the rest of the horn
has at least been lightened and reglued, maybe refinished. It’s not bad,
actually the bell looks good from a distance, but it is splitting. The elbo he
spray painted brown. Interestingly didn’t touch the rest of the machine, it is
completely original and super nice.

Thanks
Bill