I have for sale a very nice example of the early model of the Edison Amberola 30. These are sometimes referred to as the "decorated" model as they are a little fancier with the pinstriped bedplate and decorative stenciling on the governor cover. The ID plate is behind the grill on the crank side and the serial number is 4287. I have had several Amberola 30s over the years and this is probably the best one. It has a super diamond stylus, plays loud and clear, great original finish, no veneer problems. The motor runs very strong and quiet. These early versions of this model don't show up very often. It will be hard to find a nicer one than this one. Pictures available upon request. The only thing it needs is a good cleaning and polish. The asking price is $475.00 OBO plus shipping.