Folks,

Here is a listing of twenty-two really nice Blue Amberol four-minute cylinders
for a way decent price - There are some excellent marches songs and a foxtrot
in here.  I can say that there are several very desirable cylinders that would
bring a good sum individually.  I am pricing them at one price for all - one
money!!

All look to be very nice playable, way above average.  All in original boxes.

3930 St Louis Blues Al Bernard

3592 Saber and Spure March N.Y. Military Band

3672 Miss Trombone N.Y. Military Band

1538 I will Love You When the Silver Threads Etc. Romain

1855 What a Friend We Have in Jesus Edison Mixed Quar
 1776 God Be With You Edison Mixed Quar

1542 My Hula Hula Love Metropolitan Quar

1516 Just Before the Battle Mother Oakland

4917 I Wonder Whats Become of Sally Fox Trot Broadway Dance Orchestra

1648 Dixie N.Y. Military Band

2971 On The Beach Medley Waikiki Hawaiian Orch

1793 Whistling Jim Ada Jones

1770 Fisher's Hornpipe Medley

1752 Midnight Choo-Choo Band

2487 Its a Long Long Way to Tiperary Farrington and Chorus

3569 When I Send You a Picture of Berlin B. Murray and Cho

3368 Its a Long Long Way to Berlin But Well Get There A. Fields

3403 Camp Songs No. 2 Chorus of Males Voices

2111 The Premier Polka (Coronet) U.S. Marine Band

1574 Medely of War Songs Band

3492 The Nations Awakening March N.Y. Military Band

2104 Stars and Stripes Forever Sousa's Band

Be sure you look at them all, there are some nice titles in here!

The price is $95.00 for all. No Paypal, but checks are fine. Shipping in the US
is a flat $10.50 - Media rate.

If you have questions, just drop me a note at: mshawnorou...@gmail.com

Shawn

248 915 0954