From: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Victor V or VI motor Medved
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 15:31:56 +0000

    Yes brass bushing is pressed into cover, not suppose to be
    removable, but could be worn.

    Thank you,
Great Lakes Antique Phonograph
George Vollema
9496 N Woodbridge Ave
Bitely MI 49309
231-745-7175
victr...@triton.net
www.victroladoctor.com

    On 9/21/2015 11:01 AM, Antique
      Phonograph List wrote:

        Doesn't
            one of the barrels have a brass "bearing" that slips into
            the steel cover?  Could that bearing have slipped out
            unnoticed (don't ask me how I know this can happen).
            And/or do the covers have different size holes such that
            swapping them creates difficulties?

        Ron