Folks,

I have several items for sale.  Pictures and detailed descriptions
available on request.

Reproduction Listening Tube Wires - Solve those floppy tubes with these,
made exact to an original - $40.00
Columbia D-1 #5 reproducer - Original and ready to put on your BX, AT, AO,
or C (Universal) - $110.00
Columbia Q Phonograph - Nearly complete, ready to restore, nice reproducer
and reproduction 10 inch horn - $195.00
Original 14 inch Black and Brass horn - Nice - $85.00
Over new old stock key blanks - Ready to  be cut for your machines -
Various prices/ lots
Original Corbin lock for Columbia AS - $45.00
Reproduction brush for Hexaphone 101, 102, and 103 phonographs.  Always
missing from reproducer, really dresses up machine - $65.00

Please contact me directly at my email with interest.

Thank you

Shawn

--
Shawn O'Rourke