Sorry, after rebooting the server this morning I forgot to run the  
daemon that sits in the background and processes the photos. It's now  
running and does seem to be running a bit faster than previously. Go  
to your homepage (http://openstreetview.org/homepage) and you'll be  
able to push these through to moderation, my recommendation is that  
it's easier to say "No" when it asks if you want to moderate them  
yourself and get them all pushed to moderation, just another thing  
that's become more obvious when actually trying things out.

John

On 26 Sep 2009, at 14:12, malenki wrote:

> After OSV was back I marked the three folder I'd uploaded so far for
> processing
> After half an hour I am still told:
> | You have no photos available for moderation.  Click here to request
> some.
>
> The counter looks like that:
>
> pending        287
> processing    0
> unavailable   0
> moderation    0
> available     0
>
> ma"i wanna see my pigs!"lenki
>
> _______________________________________________
> Photos mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos


_______________________________________________
Photos mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos

Reply via email to