Am Sun, 27 Sep 2009 12:43:59 +0100 schrieb John McKerrell <[email protected]>: > > On 27 Sep 2009, at 06:26, malenki wrote: > > > The last kick for the now already very good workflow would be that > > one would not always need to click "Click here to request some > > [pictures]." > > but would be served with a new load of images after he saved the > > recent > > safe ones until he wants to stop. > > Ok I've done this, if you go to the page and there's no photos > assigned to you it will request some, after you've marked a batch as > safe it'll then request a new batch.
Thanks > I've also gone back to having photos selected by default as > it's now much easier to just click "Mask sections" and then browse > through them. With this I am not so lucky since I only view pictures in big size which seem in the need of masks. Don't know what others think of this - I'd like to get unselected thumbnails. malenki _______________________________________________ Photos mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos
