Since I recently found several images lying on their left or right side
(on even upside down - was my own 0o) I'd meekly ask for one or two
buttons (or links) for rotating a picture 90° left or right.

I would like to be able to show this or that picture from the OSM-Site
do a friend with a link - best would be a permalink which points both
to picture and place.

A plugin for Josm would be very nice so one could have a look at places
far away and e.g. see which tags for certain things had been used. Or
the user could map the pictures if nobody has done that so far.

I guess the last two wishes are not easily to fulfil, but it would be
nice to see this some time in the future.

Regards
malenki

_______________________________________________
Photos mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos

Reply via email to