On 29 Sep 2010, at 21:20, Matija Nalis wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 09:37:05PM -0500, Igor Támara wrote:
>> Hi, I found some bad geopositioned photographs, they are located
>> at http://openstreetview.org/?lat=4.6629713133467&lon=-74.13428842745&zoom=18
>> 
>> Given the size of them, I'm unable to certify that all of them are
>> wrong positioned, but I would need access to get some bigger
>> copies of them in order to classify.
>> 
>> Thanks in advance for any guidance on how to help here.
> 
> if thumbnail on the map links to for example:
> http://openstreetview.org/available/7b1785c2ebb500a392ec17e595ca2ed9d43c5162-square.jpg
> 
> you should just replace "-square" with "-large" to get a bigger picture, for 
> example:
> 
> http://openstreetview.org/available/7b1785c2ebb500a392ec17e595ca2ed9d43c5162-large.jpg
> 

Indeed. I'm afraid there's no way to modify the location of the photograph. I 
haven't found time to extend the interface. The code is all in github though so 
if someone wants to they can look at adding features.

John
_______________________________________________
Photos mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos

Reply via email to