Hi

Welcome! Thank you for taking the time to write some code. To get the actual 
source code of the site you should go here:

http://github.com/johnmckerrell/OpenStreetView

You will then want to sign up for an account on GitHub and then fork the 
project so that you have your own copy. You then need to make the changes to 
the codebase that you have devised. Once you've tried it out and are happy that 
it's working you can push your code back to your repository on GitHub and then 
make a pull request asking me to merge the changes into the main branch. I 
forget how to do that exactly but the instructions here should help:

http://help.github.com/pull-requests/

Once you've done that I'll take a look at your request, once I've confirmed 
that the changes work I'll merge them into the main branch and put it on the 
site!

Look forward to seeing what you've done,

John

On 12 Oct 2010, at 16:45, Amrit Pal wrote:

> Respected Members
> 
> I am new to this mailing list. i want the source code of site "openstreetview"
> i want the some changes in photos at openstreetview.... 
> 
> The thing is that,, i want the when someone goes zoom and clicked the image 
> it should be enlarzed  & when someone again clilck ,it shoulb get back to 
> previous size (thumnail)... 
> i have made a html +javascript code for this.. and run it at local host... 
> 
> i want this change at this site.. please help me how to do... \
> 
> 
> Thanks in advance
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Photos mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos

_______________________________________________
Photos mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos

Reply via email to