Try editing 20091031110719_photo_filename_status_indexes.rb and replacing 
:photos_status with "photos_status", and :photos_filename with 
"photos_filename" in both places.

Please realise that this project is not my primary focus, the fact that I 
haven't made any code changes in a year should really suggest this. I'm very 
sorry that I wasn't able to reply to your emails quickly enough for you but I 
have been away this weekend and not really checking my emails at all.

John

On 7 Nov 2010, at 01:54, H.S.Rai wrote:

> I encountered one error during db:migrate, before uploading photo and
> also now after uploading one photo, if I use "rake".
> 
> It says "undefined method `length' for :photos_status:Symbol"
> 
> On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 9:16 PM, H.S.Rai <[email protected]> wrote:
>> ... was able to login, photo uploaded. It shows that
>> photo as "Pending"
> 
> -- 
> H.S.Rai
> 
> m...@meet:~/OSV/OpenStreetView$ rake
> (in /home/meet/OSV/OpenStreetView)
> DEPRECATION WARNING: Rake tasks in
> vendor/plugins/restful_authentication/tasks are deprecated. Use
> lib/tasks instead. (called from
> /var/lib/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.3.8/lib/tasks/rails.rb:10)
> You have 1 pending migrations:
>  20091031110719 PhotoFilenameStatusIndexes
> Run "rake db:migrate" to update your database then try again.
> m...@meet:~/OSV/OpenStreetView$ rake db:migrate
> (in /home/meet/OSV/OpenStreetView)
> DEPRECATION WARNING: Rake tasks in
> vendor/plugins/restful_authentication/tasks are deprecated. Use
> lib/tasks instead. (called from
> /var/lib/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.3.8/lib/tasks/rails.rb:10)
> ==  PhotoFilenameStatusIndexes: migrating 
> =====================================
> -- add_index(:photos, [:status], {:name=>:photos_status})
> rake aborted!
> An error has occurred, all later migrations canceled:
> 
> undefined method `length' for :photos_status:Symbol
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Photos mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos

_______________________________________________
Photos mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos

Reply via email to