On 12 Nov 2010, at 15:06, Amrit Pal wrote:

> I tried to set up a mail server for creating a account at 
> OSV(localhost:3000).But i didn't successed.
> Can anybody tell me how to set up a mail server for this or  just read the 
> activation code from database ?
> Please help me to do this
> 

So in my previous email I said:

"Alternatively you should be able to either read the activation code from the 
database or just delete the activation code, set activated_at to the current 
time and set state to 'active', I think that's enough to make the user active."

Go into your database and do:

SELECT * FROM users;

Find the numerical ID of your user in the results and then put it into the 
following SQL:

UPDATE users SET state = 'active', activated_at = NOW() activation_code = NULL 
WHERE id = 1;

You will need to replace the "1" with your ID, though if you only have one user 
the ID is probably 1 anyway.

John
_______________________________________________
Photos mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos

Reply via email to