Thanks John.
I downloaded the KML, but in JOSM not open this file. 
I convertered from KML to GPX, but only converter in waypoints; and those 
waypoints not have link to photo in openstreetview.
      De: John McKerrell <[email protected]>
 Para: JeSe-MX <[email protected]> 
 Enviado: Jueves, 16 de abril, 2015 9:49:55
 Asunto: Re: [OSM-Photos] Link to OpenstreetView in JOSM?
   
Hi
If you zoom in to the right area on the map there’s a KML link on the bottom 
right of the map, I believe there’s a way of using that with JOSM although I 
haven’t done that for a while so I’m not sure of the details.
John



On 10 Apr 2015, at 01:33, JeSe-MX <[email protected]> wrote:
Good afternoon.
Sorry for my bad english.

I read that can work JOSM, with images from Mapillary.
But is there any way to work with OpenStreetView? 
_______________________________________________
Photos mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos




  
_______________________________________________
Photos mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos

Reply via email to