Greetings,

Got a slight problem. I'm attempting to pass a number of variables from
one form to another. The problem occurs when one of the object elements
contains more than one word.

?>">Program</a>

The URL shows ...&name=Arizona State University but when I have the next
form print the variable $name it only prints out Arizona and stops.
Other than this everything works fine.

I've tried single and double quotes in various places around the php
expression but nothing is working to get the second form to print the
entire object element.

Any idea how to pass object elements with spaces in a URL?

Thanks.