On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Thies C. Arntzen wrote:

>     how should it?
>
>     you would have to pass in the correct statement|connection
>     handle - elsewise it simply won't work!

Ok, that was a cobbled-up code snippet; replace $this->conn with $conn,
and $statement with $s.

It still doesn't work...

B r i a n  L a l o r                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hcirisc.cs.binghamton.edu/~blalor     Spam me not.
   To get my pgp key, put "get pgp key" in the subject of your message

I will finish what I start