Hi all:
I am using php4.0.3pl1 with MySQL 3.22.32 on Apache for RH Linux.

I have a table/relation of sports, where amongst other categories, are
teams, where there can be many 'teamNames' & 'teamInfos' for one sport.

The problem here is that without the use of a composite key:
'sportName' & 'TeamName', there can be no method of uniquely
identifiying a row or tuple. A smuch of the info for each sport is
repeated.

Does MySQL support the use of composite keys? I am using phpMyAdmin
2.1.0 to adminster my MySQL system, and this only seems to accept a
single primary key for a single table.

Any advice or other methods I could possibley employ, are most welcome.

Regards:
Russ

         "Believe nothing - consider everything"

  Russ Michell