Kevin,

You may wish to examine Virtuoso:  http://www.openlinksw.com/virtuoso

It has all the functionality you mention, plus some, and is much cheaper to
purchase and maintain.  It also is optimized for seamless (non-disruptive)
multiple database integration projects, and is in use in production systems
sustaining 8000 concurrent database hits.

Virtuoso also works great with PHP; I'd be happy to speak with you about the
details of a migration project and how Virtuoso could fit your needs.

Best regards,
Andrew
Andrew Hill - OpenLink Software
Director Technology Evangelism