Please,

I´m having a big problem to bring cursor from Oracle.
I have no troubles using statics queries,
but when i use dynamic queries (dbms_sql) with array occurs the follow
error mensage:

Warning: failed to rollback outstanding transactions!: ORA-01041: internal
error. hostdef extension doesn't exist in Unknown on line 0

If anyone know anything about this, please just notice me!

Thanks,
ravage