Title: Untitled Document
I'm having problems connecting to my mysql server with php and cannot for the life of me find out why.  I can connect to mySQL using the console and it works fine, but i get an error connecting if i use php.  I have checked my grant tables in mySQL and they seem fine, I have checked i'm sending the right password and login to the database and they seem fine as well.  I have made sure i'm setting the right port to connect to in php.ini and my.ini.  The thing that is really annoying and confusing me is that i can use another page i have made using the same login and everything works fine.  If anyone has any ideas of common problems that cause connection errors that i have missed please let me know.

If looking at the code would help you can see it here http://www.fyrespray.net/create.txt

UK Gamer, The UK's  Premier Gaming News Site

Mark Collin
http://www.ukgamer.net/
http://www.ukgamer.net/columns.php3?author=9