Hi

Does anyone have a simple php script for requiring entry of an email and
password (settable by user) for access, that is logged in mysql for
checking proper combination, and if new, creates new entry? I have a
script that adds the info to database, but what I need to do:

1. is if the info is already in the database, then it logs user to
specfic page, and

2. if not in database, then adds to db and then logs in to specific
page, and

3. if wrong combo, then does not log in.

can php_ auth_user  and php_auth_pw help?

Any help appreciated.