From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 7:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] How to connect PHP with Oracle?

        I have two machines: the first one runs Red Hat 7.0 with php
4.0.1pl2 (as
it came in Red Hat 7.0 installation) and the other one runs Red Hat 7.0 with
Oracle 8.1.6.

        I need to connect PHP with Oracle but when I run something like
'OCILogon(...)' I got a 'Call to undefined function: ocilogon()' Fatal
Error.

        What do I have to do to have Oracle library installed in PHP and
connect it
with Oracle?

Marcos Aurélio Alves

W3 Tecnologia