Hi,

I really need help, I wrote a function so that I can
call for db user/password in an include file. It looks
like this:

// Connect to the database
function db_connect(){
    global $MYSQL_USERNAME, $MYSQL_PASSWORD, $DB,
$HOST;
    $db =
mysql_connect("$HOST","$MYSQL_USERNAME","$MYSQL_PASSWORD");
    mysql_select_db("$DB",$db);
}

I have user/password/host variables inside a config
file but for some reason when I include this into a
php page when I test it, I get:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare db_connect() in
/www/affiliate/include/functions.inc on line 7.

Am I missing something because everything looks good
to me.

Emir.