I have PHP compiled with OOB and Apache on one of my Linux bxes and it works
great. My problem is that I need to run PHP w/ OOB on a second box as a
stand alone app.

Here is a sample script:

#!/usr/local/bin/php
<?
$dsn = "npps";
$user = "xxxxx";
$pass = "xxxxx";
$conn = odbc_connect($dsn, $user, $pass) or die ("Error: unable to connect
to SQL server");
?>

Here is the error:

<b>Warning</b>:  SQL error: [Easysoft ODBC (Client)]authentication error
number 87, SQL state S1000 in SQLConnect in <b>./nessusscan</b> on line
Error: unable to connect to SQL server

This connect string works on all of my Apache servers. Is there some trick
to this when PHP is stand alone?

Thanks,
Pat