Hi all,

In the past couple of weeks, many people have asked me about compiling PHP /
Apache under Mac OS X, so I've updated my iODBC HOWTO specifically for Mac
OS X.

This walks through the process of enabling ODBC support in PHP, so your Mac
OS X PHP applications can pull data from any relational database.  I'll be
uploading it to the www.iodbc.org site, but if anyone would like to comment
on the initial draft, it's attached to the post.

Any and all feedback is welcome - tell me anything is not clear!

Best regards,
Andrew
Andrew Hill - OpenLink Software
Director Technology Evangelism