Shahimat,

What did you change? Should equip_id and vendor_id be $equip_id
and  $vendor_id repectively?

If you run the SQL at the database console, what results are returned?

Have you checked the value returned by mysql_num_rows( $result )?

Have you tested to see if you have values in $row[ equip_type ], $row[
timestamp ], etc.?

I'd suspect your query, as the call to extract() is pretty straightforward.
I've had $result assigned a value when no rows were returned.

Miles