I'm trying to install CT libraries for Sybase support. Freetds instruction
says I need to point my $SYBASE variable to where I have installed freetds.
But the $SYBASE variabale is already pointing to the directory where I have
installed Sybase. Will this affect Sybase if I change the value of $SYBASE
variable?

Thanks,
Lester

Lester June Cabrera
Chief Web Programmer
I-Quest Corporation

Tel: (632) 867 8150 local 301 or 302
Fax: (63 2) 867 8077
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the most comprehensive on-line business travel resource at
http://www.worldroom.com

Successful events start here. Visit http://www.worldroomevents.com .
The one-stop online exchange for event planners and suppliers to the MICE
industry.