I have a login script that sets a cookie on your hard drive...the only
problem is, the cookie only comes into effect after I've clicked thru to
another page from login.php...any ideas on this? My (abridged) code is
currently:

<?php
header("Set-Cookie: LoggedIn=1; path=/;");
header("Set-Cookie: GHSUserName=$username; path=/;");
header("Set-Cookie: GHSUserID=$user_id; path=/;");
?>

If anyone could help me on this one, that would be great!

Thanks,
David Balatero
[EMAIL PROTECTED]