Hello everybody!

I'm trying to access an Informix DB from a PHP script that has to be
executed from the console with "php -q"...

The script include some libraries I've done, and one of them is used to
connect to the DB.

Well, when this library is used through a PHP script executed by Apache
there are no problems,

BUT when the same library is used through a PHP script directly executed
from the command line, the error:

"Call to undefined function:  ifx_connect()"... appear

So, does anybody know how should I call the PHP script from the command
line in order to let the database functions work?

Thanks in advance.

jor:)i