You can write "excel" files (ie files that excel associates with, if you have it) very
easily
by just using a .csv extension, and the following type format:

"field1", "field2", "field3"

(ie print "\"field1\",\"field2\",\"field3\""; )
Excel will display this as if it were a "spreadsheet".

If you need to get more fancy than this, you could create something to write .dif files
(again, a text based format.)

Ken

* Jonathan Hilgeman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010522 10:16]: