I read a post on faqt.com that said that I could connect to a remote Oracle
DB if I had the Oracle client installed.  Does anyone know where I can get a
copy of only the client for Linux?  I don't want to install the whole Oracle
package, I use MySQL on the server, but have a client that is needing to
connect to an Oracle DB on their server from mine.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jeff