My Last post was incorrect - sorry. My correct sql statement would be
rlike "(^|;)Midwest(;|$)".

Someone mentioned using Distinct before, which wouldn't work because
Distinct acts on a field, to my understanding, so "Northwest;East" would
be different than "Northwest;South" so it wouldn't really give me the
results I'm looking for. Someone else mentioned FIND_IN_STR, which I had
previously tried. That will find 'North' in 'Northeast' because 'North'
is in the string. Doing a Reg Exp allows me to find exactly what I'm
looking for, but with a little flexability to account for the semicolons
and what not. Hopefully someone else has learned something too :)

Joe