At 11:09 am 6/28/01 +0800, you wrote:

>hello!

Hi Jennifer.

>does anyone knows how to delay a display of a certain page ... for example,
>if i will click on "logout" button, it will show a page which will say
>"logging out" then after 5 seconds it will redirect to the login page.

You can do this by using the meta refresh tag in the HTML your program
sends to the visitor's browser :

http-equiv="refresh"
content="5;url=http://www.mysite.com/login_page";>

For an example of this technique you could look at my "Cyberspace count
down" which does a series of refreshes using pre-loaded images. It's on my
Stupid Web Tricks page on http://catnmoose.com/stupid.shtml.

Marty

Face 2 Interface Web Solutions
Website Creation Made SIMPL(tm)