I am preparing a report for a database at my company that will be shown on
the web.  It has several nested tables and such in it.  One of the fields to
show is a blob field.

If the blob field is too long, IIS will hang, and not be able to render the
table.  If the blob field is less than 2K it is fine.  Sometimes it is
bigger.

If I remove the blob field from showing it always works fine, on every
record.  If I put the blob field in, it will hang on certain records but not
all.

How can I increase IIS's or PHP's buffer size so that it will render the
entire page correctly everytime?

Joshua