Hi,

How can I see the error message from browser? My code
is like this:
<?
$conn=mssql_connect("xxx","xxxx","xxxxxxxx");
mssql_select_db("xxx",$conn);
$result=mssql_query("exec xxxxx") or die("query
failed");
mssql_free_result($result);
?>

I got "query failed" on the browser screen and nothing
else. Here is some value I got from phpinfo():
                  Configuration
                    PHP Core
   Directive      Local value      Master value
display_errors       On                 On
display_startup_errors
                      Off               Off
doc_root           no value          no value
enable_dl            On                 On
error_append_string  Off               Off
error_log         no value           no value
error_prepend_string
                     Off                Off
error_reporting      2039               2039

Are they enough to display the error messages?
Please help! I really do need to trace the errors.

Thanks,
jongjong